Jumpstart to energy-efficient industrial IoT
A package to jumpstart to a Full-Stack IoT System
Test, learn, evaluate, convince your customers and investors with our Aistin IoTLab.
Zero integration needed, deploy devices, and jumpstart your IoT instantly. All 7 elements of IoT available.
The Aistin IoTLab can also be used as a convenient foundation for your tailored IoT Project, as it already includes all of the IoT functionality needed.
The Aistin IoTLab includes seven Aistin IoTLab Devices and IoThund Basic Cloud.
Aistin IoTLab Devices are a separate product family from other Aistin Devices.
- IoThund Basic dashboard allows users to easily follow historical and real-time sensor data
- Cloud services allow users to easily connect, manage, monitor, and control Aistin IoTLab Devices and sensors remotely via the internet with modern web technologies
- Our cloud services can be tailored to meet your own specific requirements and needs including data visualization, user management, and device management
Aistin IoTLab Devices
- Aistin IoTLab Devices are energy-efficient wireless IoT devices with onboard and external sensors.
- Aistin IoTLab Devices are available in seven different configuration set-ups
- Bluetooth 5, LoRaWAN or 4G NB-IoT/CatM1
- Aistin IoTLab Devices available on stock
- Differential pressure (DP)
- Gas and liquid pressure (GLP)
- Environmental conditions (EC)
- Motion and vibration (MV)
- Object distance (OD)
- Structural humidity (SH)
- Presence detection (PIR)
- Each Aistin IoT Device contains also sensors for
- Atmospheric pressure
Example use cases
- Smart waste management
- Industry kitchen monitoring
- Managing storage conditions
- Monitoring liquid tanks and pipelines
- Monitoring gas containers
- Monitoring dust bin material level
- Monitoring engines and machinery
- Motor condition monitoring
- Preventive maintenance
- Meeting room occupancy
- Indoor Temperature and humidity measurements
- Air quality measurements
- Virtually any building or part of a structure that needs to be cast with concrete
- Humidity in building foundations
- Humidity in support structures
- Prevention of condensation in structures
- Presence and burglar alarming
- and many more
Interested and wish to learn more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll work out together a package that best suits your needs.
Device and Cloud brochures are available upon request.