What is iProtoXi
Why and how we do what we do
Why we founded iProtoXi
“How many potential digitalization ideas have been left unrealized due to sheer difficulty?”, a group of four Nokia engineers asked themselves. Without a ready platform or technological knowhow, creating innovative digital products and solutions posed a true challenge. Companies inspiring to create something innovative and differentiate themselves had to work with multiple vendors – coordinating and organizing everything. When it came to project schedules and costs, having to work with multiple vendors posed a massive scope creep. Thus, we founded iProtoXi, a single one-stop full IoT vendor, to put our expertise to use and allow great ideas to improve things through digitalization.
Aistin Platform and Our Values
How we digitalize
We are able to offer both custom and ready solutions using our Aistin Platform. It includes everything a reliable IoT system needs, and can be quickly tailored to fit any use case, from a smart ring to district heating.
In all the digitalization we do, we follow our four core values WITS:
- Will to do things better – things can always be done better
- Innovativeness – let’s bring the future now
- Transparency – we do not believe in vendor-locking nor overly technical communication, often hard to understand without a degree
- Sustainability – towards a better world through digitalization
What is iProtoXi
iProtoXi is a one-stop full IoT System vendor. We offer complete products and tailored solutions for varying industrial purposes. We also offer just parts of the system, such as devices, IoThund Cloud, or cloud connectivity. For custom or separate IoT system components, please see iProtoXi Custom.
The company was founded in January 2012 by four people with a strong Nokia background. As a result of this, we have always been ahead of the game – funnily enough, the term IoT (or Internet of Things) emerged when we had already been working on it for years. It was at that time we realized, we are an IoT company.
Our Vision of the Future
Digitalization at ease
We aim to close the gap between great ideas and implementing those ideas. Digitalizing and IoT should be something they perhaps are currently not – straightforward and transparent. Whether it is the process of developing a new product or IoT terminology, we aim to set an example: Our customers will always know, every step on the way and all the way to the end, why and how we do what we are set out to do.
All of this can be seen in our customer feedback and the products we design. We believe IoT should be pleasant and easy to use – its design modern, elegant, functional.
What can we do for you
In the past, we have done…
- Digitalized District Heating: Leak Detection and Conditions Monitoring
- Energy Distribution Network Monitoring: Recognition of Faulty Transformers
- Smart Waste Management: Level Monitoring and Route Optimizing
- Outdoor Post Machine: Gateway and Integration to Other Systems
- Well Monitoring: Level and Conditions Monitoring
- Medicine and Foodstuff Monitoring: Level and Conditions Monitoring
- World’s First Smart Ring PoC: Sleep and Recovery Monitoring
- Energy-efficient IoT Solutions
- Quick Product Development
- Cloud Solutions
- Machine Learning and Data Analysis
- Embedded Software
- Sensor Technologies
- Latest Radio Technologies
Interested and wish to learn more?
Get in touch with us and we’ll work out together a package that best suits your needs.
Device and Cloud brochures are available upon request.