Enabling sustainable solutions
Surface Level Measurement
The Aistin Level products are ideal for all applications because they work flawlessly even in demanding conditions and, in particular, their power consumption is so low that they can operate for years on a single battery.
- Waste and septic tank management
- Surface level measurements of tanks, containers, and silos
- Measure the surface level without physically touching the contents of the tank
- Works with all types of liquids such as fuels, fresh water, grey water and black water
- Sewer and wastewater monitoring
- Predict potential flooding and raise the alarm
Motion and Usage Monitoring
When you are looking for a solution to measure the actual running times of motors, pumps and compressors, the Aistin Motion family is the right choice. Machine maintenance can be scheduled correctly and cost-effectively.
- Optimize equipment maintenance
- Measurement of operating times
- An alarm of unwanted stop or movement
- Quality control of shipments and transport
- Temperature and humidity monitoring
- Detection of harmful movements
Presence and condition monitoring in different environments and applications, such as conference rooms and cabinets, is handled by Aistin Presence.
- Measurement of occupancy of premises
- How many visits are there?
- Whether the container, cabinet or enclosure is open or closed
Air quality and environmental measurements
Whether you need to combat mold in confined spaces, monitor CO2 levels or detect gas leaks, certainly Aistin Air is your solution. Air quality monitors are essential to prevent health hazards and ensure safety in a wide range of applications.
- Environmental conditions
- Humidity and Temperature monitoring
- CO2 and Particles
- Proactive alarm system
GateWay connects Zigbee and Bluetooth IoT devices to the internet in the cloud.
- Optional temperature, humidity and presence detection
- Proactive alarms are sent forward if an alarm threshold is approached or exceeded.
IoThund Cloud Solution
The IoThund Cloud enables an energy-efficient, modular and way to connect IoT devices to the internet and enables two-way data transfer to other cloud services.
- Energy-efficient complete remote control of IoT devices
- Alarming functions
- Easy-to-use web and mobile versions
- Connectivity to any external system
- Data transmission and operator costs minimized
- There are three purchase and installation options available: Basic, Pro, and Custom
IoTrack enables more energy-efficient and comprehensive positioning compared to traditional methods such as GPS. The innovative feature allows positioning without satellite coverage and in this case significantly extends the battery life of the device.
Positioning without GPS.
- Tracking in areas with high population density, especially inside buildings, and tracking in logistics in areas without proper satellite coverage
- Informing when and where products equipped with IoTrack are deployed
What we do
Ask our engineers, we can do almost anything. However, we do have our areas of expertise. Customize existing iProtoxi products:
- By combining products
- By adding sensors and probes
- Adding external interfaces
- By adding SW
- Modifying mechanics and materials
- Energy-efficient IoT Solutions
- Quick Product Development
- Cloud Solutions
- Machine Learning and Data Analysis
- Embedded Software
- Sensor Technologies
- Latest Radio Technologies
The output of the concept phase is an Introductory Product Card (what your product could look like) and a Feasibility Study (how it could be implemented).
- One working week
- Based on ready Aistin Devices and IoThund Cloud
- Fixed price
- Test and prove feasibility with our ready system
- Acts as a stepping stone for prototyping
- Zero integration is needed, plug-and-play
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Includes all the seven elements of an IoT System
Create a completely or partially new product. Turning the Feasible to Reality. The output of the PoC is Proof-of-Concept System (Your Minimum Viable Product, how much it approximately costs) and Proof-of-Concept Document (How it can be done, by anyone)
- One month
- Smooth process based on the Aistin Platform
- An MVP working system can be shown to e.g. investors
- Readily estimated costs
- Custom Device (From custom casing to a completely custom product)
- Custom IoThund Cloud (e.g. Custom mobile app, custom view, and features)
Building the PoC into a finished product. The output of the productization phase is the finished product (this is what it costs and how it is manufactured).
- Two months
- Smooth process based on iProtoxi Team Expertise
- Readily fine-tuned product
- Precise cost estimations
Production and Maintenance
Let us take care of technology while you focus on business.
- Maintenance: Cloud and Devices, Upkeep and Updates
- Production: Device Manufacturing, Shipping, and Life-Cycle Management
- Ready network of iProtoxi partners, jumpstart to production – approvals, certifications, and unit testing
- Maintenance and troubleshoot by our experts – peace of mind
- Custom packaging and brochures – positive end customer experience managed to the finest detail
In the past, we have done:
- Digitalized District Heating: Leak Detection and Conditions Monitoring
- Energy Distribution Network Monitoring: Recognition of Faulty Transformers
- Smart Waste Management: Level Monitoring and Route Optimizing
- Outdoor Post Machine: Gateway and Integration to Other Systems
- Well Monitoring: Level and Conditions Monitoring
- Medicine and Foodstuff Monitoring: Level and Conditions Monitoring
- World’s First Smart Ring PoC: Sleep and Recovery Monitoring
- Fire detection and immediate alarm in different environments
What Drives Us
“We set up iProtoxi, a one-stop IoT supplier, to leverage our expertise and let great ideas improve things through digitalization. Our goal is to enable environmentally friendly and sustainable business with innovative solutions.”