“We founded iProtoxi, a single one-stop full IoT vendor, to put our expertise to use and allow great ideas to improve things through digitalization.”
- Energy Industry
- Electricity network monitoring
- Waste and septic tank management
- Surface level measurements of tanks, containers, and silos
- Other industries:
- Smart wearables
- and multiple other industries
Full IoT Solutions
All seven parts needed for the fast deployment of full IoT service.
- Device Platform
- Mobile Platform
- Integrated Cloud
- Customer Cloud
- Device Management
- Over the Air Updates
Full IoT System
Typically, in order to measure a quantity, a person has to be present on-site to do the measurement. Such visits are time-consuming and often scheduled less than ideally and the conditions on-site may be highly inconvenient or even dangerous.
The IoThund Cloud is Docker-based and platform-independent — you can choose any server or cloud computing provider
- Data transmission and operator costs minimized
- Complete device management and monitoring (over-the-air updates and mass device management)
- Intuitive web and mobile applications
- All 7 parts of the IoT system are available
- A 3-step process to complete your product
- iProtoxi Concept
- iProtoxi PoC
- iProtoxi Productizing
- Focus on your business, not on the technological details
- Complete, largescale custom IoT solution for your business with your customers
- Taking care of the mass manufacturing of your devices
- Maintenance and further development
- IoT as a service
Our strengths in the digitalization
Fast development time
All seven parts are needed for the fast deployment of full IoT service.
Get a jumpstart to a full-stack IoT system
No separate integrators are needed
Focus on your business, let us take care of the rest.
Secure IoT platform with the latest technology
Secure device firmware with state-of-art multidimensional measurement sensor capabilities
Device management and software updates over the air
Monitoring and managing device fleets at the field over their entire life cycle
Fast development time based on Aistin platform building blocks
All components are designed for battery-operated IoT Devices
No vendor lock-in
Plug-and-play deployment to all modern cloud platforms
Independent of the web service provider
Allows seamless integration with any existing customer cloud subscription
Open interface ready for future development
Allows utilizing collected IoT Device data for further analysis
Intuitive Aistin Mobile Application allows data analysis where ever you are.
iProtoxi Custom: Vexve iSENSE
Digitalization of valves
iProtoxi IoT System: Wastebook JAETE
Smart Waste Management
iProtoxi Custom: Kipuwex
Pain assessment and remote monitoring
Are you interested to learn more?
Get in touch with us and we will work with you to create a solution that best fits your needs.
Device and Cloud brochures are available upon request.